02 November 2012

Amos Kennedy to Move North of Canada*



After a long sojourn in rural Alabama, my great friend and occassional collaborator Amos Paul Kennedy, Jr., has announced his intentions to move his letterpress operation north of Canada* to the city of Detroit. His ambition is to aquire some large industrial warehouse space and to open his well-equiped letterpress studio to artists and students who want to try their hand at the craft of letterpress printing. I think that’s a pretty noble idea, and one I plan to participate in, both as a supporter and also as a volunteer.

Presently, he’s trying to raise support, if you’re interested in helping him out. You can visit indiegogo if you want to read more about his project, or donate.

* Windsor, Ontario, is south of Detroit.



ANDREW STEEVES ¶ PRINTER & PUBLISHER

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in need of a new printer and I think that I'm going to buy one. Thanks for sharing this information.

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys: Today M Going TO Introduce An Amazing Online Store To Shop Across Pakistan: Visit Now: E-Shop
Buy Online The High Quality Watches, Brand New Collection And Awll New And Amazing Products

mansaprints said...

MPPL is one the best printing and publishing industry in indiaWe are leading manufacturer of wide range of products which includes stationery and aluminium products.

globalstrings.com said...

Very enjoyable post. I've been there, fixing a beautiful Linotype machine that I absolutely LOVED working on. I really miss letterpress printing. Thanks for this one.